Monday, November 12, 2012

It's Monday Again

I'm thinking...

I'm going to be keeping this short today. November is seeming a very busy month. (Also, no I never did finish the October challenge did I? Perhaps I'll write up some more letters in December. After college applications and NaNo.)

From the Kitchen...

Two nice little balls of bread dough sitting on the counter in a puddle of flour. What a lovely way to begin the week, with the smell of homeade bread flooding through the house.

I'm listening to...

Christmas music. (yes, we are listening to Christmas music already. It isn't really full out Christmas music though, just piano. It makes us all happy though.)

I'm wearing...

My periwinkle blue "Christendom" t-shirt and jeans. As soon as my hair dries I'm going to fix it into the bun style that I've been wearing quite often lately.

I'm creating...

I really do need to finish knitting my doll, don't I? My hope is to definetly finish it by the end of December. I'm rather looking forward to December as a month that will have slowed down some. A month of knitting, crafting, baking and counting down the days till Christmas.

Around the house...

spread all across the table are many pages of paper painted with lovely watercolors.

I'm reading...

Joy in the Morning, by P. G. Wodehouse.

Outside my window...

It's a rather grey day. (Is gray the British spelling and grey the American one? I was just thinking about that. Perhaps I shall look it up.)

One of my favorite things...

Baking bread.

A few plans for the rest of the day...

Finishing up my bread, writing an essay, working on my novel, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I really do enjoy you blog. <3 Thank you, Emily!!

    I have been wondering exactly how you put your hair up in a bun ever since you first blogged about it. My hair is very thick and I cannot find a way to put it into a bun at all. Maybe you could post a picture of how it looks when it is finished, or write out a few instructions. I know it's silly, but I'm kind of at a lost of things to do with my hair!
    *sigh* I did hope that my first comment to this blog would be a bit more interesting, but I suppose this has been the only thing to get past my procrastinating nature.
    Oh well, I think you understand.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete