Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I would like to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to my dear friend Kieran. This is a birthday post for her. So Kieran, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday to you.

You're such a dear, sweet, lovely person, and I'm so thankful for you. I'm thankful for all of those memories from when we were little girls. I'm thankful for tea parties, dress-up, and prancing about the house. Do you remember composing poetry on the way up to the tulip fields? I think I might still have a couple sheets of paper that we were rhyming on. Then there was WYD. We had such different experiences; when we talk about memories there are so many different things we remember, and yet we intersected in and out of each other's memories. You were always there. That's what my hope is for our college years and beyond. It makes me so happy to know that while we're going to different places, the places we've chosen are very similar. The adventure we're starting out on is essentially the same. Our experiences throughout college are going to be very different, but our lives will still be intersecting. I hope you know I'll always be there. I'm so excited for you.

It's strange to think that we're both eighteen now. Just a couple more weeks and we'll both be graduating. Our last year of High School, and homeschool will be done. You've been my friend since before I can remember, and you will always be one of my very dearest, dearest friends.

Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment